Sunday, August 29, 2010

That snow filled black hole.

There are days when i just wake up and think.
There are days when i just wake up and breathe.
There are days when i just wanna sleep.
There are days when i just want to believe.

There are nights when i wish upon a star.
There are nights when i wonder where you are.
There are nights when i want to sit and cry.
There are nights when i want to kiss it all goodbye.

There are days when i walk and think about you.
There are days when i walk and wish you would to.
There are days when i walk around in my room.
There are days when i walk thinking of my doom.

These were the days when i was still living.
These were the days i keep on forgetting.
These were the days where i wanted die.
These were the days when only i cried.

Today is the day when i start my new life.
Today is the day i might meet my wife.
Today is the day that the old me will fade.
Today is the day that I'll rest in the shade.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment